Terence Gallagher, President of Battalia Winston, is speaking at the Conference Board’s 2012 Succession Management Conference on October 17, 2012 at the Westin New York in Times Square. This conference will address leveraging high potential leadership talent through effective identification, engagement, development, retention and deployment. It will also focus on integrating talent strategies to improve succession management effectiveness and developing new global talent management strategies. Terry will serve on a panel of speakers presenting a succession crisis business case to provide an interactive learning experience.
Benefits of Attending:
- New ideas for removing barriers in leadership pipelines
- Discover key factors and approaches to preparing C-suite candidates for success
- Gain insight from leading companies on processes for identifying pivotal and critical leadership roles
- Learn how to make development more agile through development networks
- Hear multi-generational views on what can make the pipeline journey work
- Understand how to take unconscious bias out of the talent selection process
Who Should Attend:
Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors responsible for Succession Management in their organizations with the majority coming from Human Resources, Leadership Development, Global Talent Management and Executive Development.
Battalia Winston is an established national brand with 50 years in the executive search business. We are consistently ranked among the Top-10, global, retained search firms by Kennedy Publishing Company. Headquartered in New York City, Battalia Winston also has offices in Edison, NJ; Boston, MA; Washington, DC; and Chicago, IL.